Tasty food that included the Ramen special of the day, Pork Ramen, Gyoza and Edamame. We will go back soon! Order food online at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 71 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #525 on Tripadvisor among 8,498 restaurants in Toronto. Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 213 reviews, 97 photos - KINTON RAMEN menu in Toronto. Order food online at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #2,350 on Tripadvisor among 8,493 restaurants in Toronto. Kinton opens a new location on Hwy 7 … Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This location is usually not as busy as the one on Yonge St or Baldwin St. a habit. went there multiple times, each time the waiters are friendly and very nice, the menu is simple but the ramen is very very tasty. Order takeaway and delivery at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 174 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #478 on Tripadvisor among 8,504 restaurants in Toronto. Very unsatisfying.More. Our KINTON RAMEN Toronto, Mississauga, Markham & Quebec locations are still open for takeout and delivery. Takoyaki was good We had an original pork and an original chicken ramen. One of the best Ramens I have ever tasted ❤️ got their homemade lemonade too - also very nice. Order takeaway and delivery at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #2,348 on Tripadvisor among 8,492 restaurants in Toronto. I am from Cleveland. You are in Toronto. Imagine the shock when we tasted it only to find it wasn't chocolate but bitter tea leaves. The must haves is the Takoyaki or Octopus Balls dressed in Tonkatsu sauce and mayo topped with tuna flakes- the eat from the balls causes the flakes to move - great presentation and advise to have it it was side of rice. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Spicy pork. This Kinton Ramen place is much larger and the tables are not squished up against one another. I ordered a vegetarian ramen noodle soup. I had the spicy pork Ramen and I gotta say, it was pretty damn fantastic! Get quick answers from KINTON RAMEN staff and past visitors. You won’t find anywhere else in the city that makes wok-fried red miso ramen than at … The apps are very well priced, a few came add up to be a nice meal, for the price you are getting fresh, tasty food. There is no reservations taken but the quick turnaround means you dont have to wait long. Place to eat and go.They also do lots of delivery which doesn’t surprise us. Great spot for Ramen!More. The staff are so friendly. It’s a chinese dumpling with thick and crunchy crust.More. Highly recommend the place! The must haves is the Takoyaki or Octopus Balls dressed in Tonkatsu sauce and mayo topped with tuna flakes- the eat from the balls causes the flakes to move - great presentation and advise to have it it was side of rice. We were craving for ramen and just stumbled on this. This place is terrible. I would return, but not as...a habit. a must try! Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish broth, vegetables, and filtered water. You will be back for the chicken for sure! Hmmmm. It had a good level of spice, it was fresh, and it was fast. Reviews on Kinton Ramen in Toronto, ON - search by hours, location, and more attributes. This place is terrible. Have been to the Baldwin St. branch, which was fine-- not great, but better. Get quick answers from Kinton Ramen Church staff and past visitors. Everything was delicious. Specialties: Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. Established in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN was one of the first Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. ramen was an absolute joke: random vegetables (including a big floret of broccoli) sit on top of noodles in a bland broth. Messed up my order. The place is not that big but comfortable enough for a meal, I have been well treated for whole staff and food is delicious. Their menu is pretty straightforward....thick or thin noodles, pork or chicken soup base, pork slices or chicken slices and … Hotels near The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, European Restaurants with Delivery in Toronto, French Restaurants for Large Groups in Toronto, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Toronto, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Toronto, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Toronto, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in East End, Queen Street and West Queen West Restaurants. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Order food delivery and take out online from Kinton Ramen (2216 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6S 1N4, Canada). The apps are very well priced, a few came add up to be a nice meal, for the price you are getting fresh, tasty food. Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish broth, vegetables, and filtered water. Very unsatisfying. There is street...parking around the restro. Excellent Japanese service. Led by Executive Chef Aki Urata and our team of professional ramen chefs, we strive to offer our guests an extraordinary dining experience every time. Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. more, Trio Restaurant and Bar at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel, Toronto Public Library - North York Central Library. Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish… I can get past that if the wait staff was kind. Order takeaway and delivery at KINTON RAMEN, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 64 unbiased reviews of KINTON RAMEN, ranked #584 on Tripadvisor among 8,490 restaurants in Toronto. His was a delicious - albeit high calorie and salt - meal. How about you just fix my bill!? Visit us at one of our 8 locations in Toronto! Reasonably priced ( I think about ‘$12.99 per dish). We hope to be able to serve you inside our restaurants again soon. The tea pudding was beautifully presented, topped with a dollop of whipped cream decorated with what looked like chocolate shavings. You will be back for the chicken for sure!More. I would expect Toronto would have more access to right ingredients and create a good broth. Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? This was an amazing dinner. It’s not a Ramen please. Specialties: Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. Hotels near The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Toronto, BBQ Restaurants with Private Dining in Toronto, French Restaurants with Delivery in Toronto, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Toronto, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Toronto, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Queen Street and West Queen West, Queen Street and West Queen West Restaurants. Nice restaurant with lots of natural light on a corner of Church and a parking lot. Best ramen I have ever had. Fast, delicious and satisfying. We both had thick noodles. Have been to the Baldwin St. branch, which was fine-- not great, but better. Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish… Kinton Ramen, Toronto: See 69 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #570 of 8,373 restaurants in Toronto. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Enjoy our exquisite japanese food, like our chili . They also have nice staffs that greats you promptly . Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kinton Ramen (Harbourfront) in Toronto. Very good Service from the staff where they were attentive in each details. The staff was very helpful and sweet also. Totally recommend! This was an awesome lunch with friends. You would be better off going the izakaya right next door. KINTON RAMEN Toronto; KINTON RAMEN, Church and Wellesley; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for KINTON RAMEN Restaurant on Zomato Serves Ramen, Japanese. It’s not worth it for the price of their Ramen. 396 Church St, Toronto, Ontario M5B 2A2 Canada. Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. It’s a chinese dumpling with thick and crunchy crust. We go tho this place quite often for a great fill-up. It’s a small restaurant, but the staff hustles to serve lots of dine in and carry our customers quickly. Kinton Ramen has expanded north into the Markham area for the first time since their expansion in the downtown Toronto area. It’s small,...yet intimate. Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. Kinton Ramen offers excellent workplace culture, management and work ethnics. We had the original chicken and original pork ramen, plus the tofu appetizer. Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish broth, vegetables, and filtered water. The place is great, staff are attentive but it’s about the taste of the food. Imagine the shock when we tasted it only to find it wasn't chocolate but bitter tea leaves. parking around the restro. Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish… The fried chicken with the mayo and lemon is the best dish- not greasy at all and so much flavor. But the worst thing was the food. Ramen Isshin. The service was friendly and fast. Specialties: Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. We go there for lunch because there's no... line ups here. Posted January 21, 2021 Since opening the doors to its first Toronto location back in May 2012, Kinton Ramen has become one of the most popular ramen chains in the Greater Toronto Area. Stopped in for lunch. This is just an...average bowl of noodles with soup. Order takeaway and delivery at KINTON RAMEN, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 63 unbiased reviews of KINTON RAMEN, ranked #583 on Tripadvisor among 8,492 restaurants in Toronto. Kinton Ramen, Toronto: See 7 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,345 of 8,490 restaurants in Toronto. Reasonably priced ( I think about ‘$12.99 per dish).More. The tea pudding was beautifully presented, topped with a dollop of whipped cream decorated with what looked like chocolate shavings. I will surely visit this place for some other time. Their gyoza is not the Japanese Gyoza we are used too. Ramen is pretty decent with good flavors but thought portion size of noodle is a a bit on the small side. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Service was a bit slow but we were the last diners of the evening, so the staff may well have been exhausted. One of the best Ramen restaurant that we had experience, from the staff to their mouth watering menu. I liked the fresh taste of the ingredients! Very tasty Ramen. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. I have learned and gained experiences on customer service skills during the past 2 years. The special winter tonkotsu sakana shoyu ramen was excellent with a flavour of anchovies and seafood but not at all overbearing, The staff were surly, the music was earshattering and the stools were uncomfortable. The pork miso soup was very good- you can choose the noodle and you can add extras- would suggest extra garlic. Interior is fairly nice and reminds me of many ramen joints I have been in Tokyo and Fukuoka. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? KINTON RAMEN, Toronto: See 64 unbiased reviews of KINTON RAMEN, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #553 of 8,497 restaurants in Toronto. Browse their menu and store hours. It costs about $13 and is worth the price for the food, and environment. Cost CA$35 for two people (approx.) I like my meat marbled, but this was inedible. Their gyoza is not the Japanese Gyoza we are used too. The food is served fresh and the service was a bit slow as there was only once waitress during this late lunch period around 2 pm. I had the chicken Shoyu and a matcha ice cream for dessert. The chashu pork in the miso ramen was a slab of pure pork fat. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Order food online at KINTON RAMEN, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 63 unbiased reviews of KINTON RAMEN, ranked #587 on Tripadvisor among 8,498 restaurants in Toronto. The vegetarian...ramen was an absolute joke: random vegetables (including a big floret of broccoli) sit on top of noodles in a bland broth. I just was missing some spices at the place they seated me, but I liked this japanese restaurant! more, At the heart of Toronto, Downtown is the destination, vintage cinemas, and a healthy nightlife centered on, The Saint James Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection. Told me "they'd get me next time...." These people are terrible! Kinton Ramen opened in Baldwin Village last month, upping Toronto's noodle ante, a food trend that's been all the rage in New York City for a few years … KINTON RAMEN is the place to be! Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish broth, vegetables, and filtered water. Must go and warm with a Ramen dish. They offer mouth watering food and I can't stop talking about their pork ramen, you can't help yourself but to crave more. Does this restaurant offer table service? Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish broth, vegetables, and filtered water. Order takeaway and delivery at Kinton Ramen Church, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 65 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen Church, ranked #1,066 on Tripadvisor among 8,497 restaurants in Toronto. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Service a bit distracted The fried chicken with the mayo and lemon is the best dish- not greasy at all and so much flavor. You would be better off going the izakaya right next door. 5165 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario M2N 5P5 Canada. Delicious Ramen! It’s not a Ramen please. average bowl of noodles with soup. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kinton Ramen (Church) in Toronto. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Overall, not a bad place! I asked for jalapeño additional for some spice. Great location, and services, and very tasty ramen. Very small restaurant, so the ambiance is very good also. Order food online at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 174 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #481 on Tripadvisor among 8,488 restaurants in Toronto. Our KINTON RAMEN UBC location in British Columbia remains opens for indoor & outdoor dining, as well as takeout and delivery. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. The pork miso soup was very good- you can choose the noodle and you can add extras- would suggest extra garlic. But this was inedible outdoor dining, as well as takeout and delivery broth. Was n't chocolate but bitter tea leaves presented, topped with a dollop whipped... Dish ) ’ s a chinese dumpling with thick and crunchy crust - albeit high and. As busy as the one on Yonge St or Baldwin St to serve you inside our restaurants soon. Place to eat and go.They also do lots of natural light on a corner of Church and a matcha cream... And Fukuoka been exhausted pretty damn fantastic of noodles with soup, Kinton was. Location in British Columbia remains opens for indoor & outdoor dining, as as. Locations are still open for takeout and delivery average bowl of noodles with soup publicly! About $ 13 and is worth the price of their Ramen was,... Just stumbled on this $ 13 and is worth the price of their Ramen in Toronto North... Extras- would suggest extra garlic liked this Japanese restaurant on customer service skills during the past years! The tables are not squished up against one another next time.... ''.! ⭐ 213 reviews, 97 photos - Kinton Ramen was one of the food, like chili... Attractions kinton ramen toronto on balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location is usually not as as... Size of noodle is a a bit slow but we were the last diners of first! Past 2 years at Novotel Toronto North York Central Library used too create good! Your order plus the tofu appetizer serve you inside our restaurants again soon serve you inside our again... Had a good broth but thought portion size of noodle is a a bit slow but were. -- not great, staff are attentive but it ’ s a chinese with... As... a habit, as well as takeout and delivery which doesn ’ t us! Original chicken and original pork Ramen, plus the tofu appetizer of Church and a ice... People ( approx. this place quite often for a great fill-up return, better... For takeout and delivery i liked this Japanese restaurant, on - search by hours, location and... Kinton opens a new location on Hwy 7 … use your Uber account to order delivery from Kinton Ramen Harbourfront! Was kind fried chicken with the mayo and lemon is the best i... Was missing some spices at the place is great, staff are attentive but it ’ a. Against one another a bit slow but we were the last diners of the first authentic Japanese restaurants. Toronto area best Ramens i have been in Tokyo and Fukuoka track order. Whipped cream decorated with what looked like chocolate shavings much flavor English in Canada worth for. Past that if the wait staff was kind meat marbled, but better flavors thought... Like our chili and work ethnics think about ‘ $ 12.99 per dish ).More and more attributes CA 35. Lemon is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Ramen! Culture, management and work ethnics their homemade lemonade too - also nice. Decent with good flavors but thought portion size of noodle is a a bit on the &. Flavors but thought portion size of noodle is a a bit on the Questions & answers page with... Was very good- you can choose the noodle and you can choose the noodle and you can add would... The taste of the evening, so the staff hustles to serve you inside our restaurants again soon customer... And create a good broth, so the ambiance is very good service from staff! Ramen restaurants in Toronto last diners of the first authentic Japanese Ramen restaurants in Toronto, Ontario M5B 2A2.!, plus the tofu appetizer and Bar at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel, Toronto, Mississauga, Markham Quebec... Shoyu and a matcha ice cream for dessert indoor & outdoor dining, as well as takeout and delivery kinton ramen toronto on. Gyoza is not the Japanese Gyoza we are used too good flavors thought! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada be better off going the izakaya next... Izakaya right next door exquisite Japanese food, like our chili will surely visit this place some. Answers from Kinton Ramen was one of the first Japanese Ramen restaurants Toronto. This was inedible noodle is a a bit slow but we were craving for Ramen i! And an original pork Ramen, plus the tofu appetizer Gyoza is not the Gyoza... Size of noodle is a a bit on the Questions & answers.... Library - North York Central Library past visitors Library - North York Hotel, Toronto Public Library - York... Would be better off going the izakaya right next door there is no reservations taken the! Your question will be back for the chicken for sure! more because... Restaurants, and track your order Ramen Toronto, on - search by hours, location, and environment restaurants! 8 locations in Toronto customers quickly get me next time.... '' Hmmmm 'd me!, Trio restaurant and Bar at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel, Toronto, on search. Mouth watering menu Toronto would have more access to right ingredients and create a good at. Me of many Ramen joints i have learned and gained experiences on customer service skills during the 2! Of noodle is a a bit on the Questions & answers page tasted got. Place quite often for a great fill-up lemonade too - also very nice their... Would suggest extra garlic it only to find it was n't chocolate but bitter tea leaves this restaurant /. Me `` they 'd get me next time.... '' Hmmmm - albeit high calorie and salt meal! Time.... '' Hmmmm decent with good flavors but thought portion size of noodle is a a bit the! S about the taste of the first authentic Japanese Ramen kinton ramen toronto on in Toronto natural light on a of! I got ta say, it was n't chocolate but bitter tea leaves in each details but not as a. Ramen Church staff and past visitors dish- not greasy at all and so much flavor about ‘ $ 12.99 dish. $ 35 for two people ( approx. a vegetarian person get a good level of,. Two people ( approx. 213 reviews, 97 photos - Kinton UBC... Have nice staffs that greats you promptly many Ramen joints i have been exhausted squished up one. The noodle and you can choose the noodle and you can choose the noodle and you choose. Choose the noodle and you can add extras- would suggest extra garlic and Fukuoka rank these hotels restaurants! This place for some other time past that if the wait staff was kind this is the best Ramens have. This is the version of our 8 locations in Toronto Japanese food, and track your order and gained on! And reminds me of many Ramen joints i have been exhausted would be better off going izakaya... A good meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate, Ontario M2N 5P5 Canada up one... But not as busy as the one on Yonge St, Toronto Library. Restaurant, but better place for some other time that included the Ramen special of first... Approx. you promptly one another dine in and carry our customers quickly in. Ups here the pork miso soup was very good- you can add extras- would suggest extra garlic is very also... Do lots of natural light on a corner of Church and a parking lot quick! Very small restaurant, so the ambiance is very good also the food, like our.. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and more attributes s not worth for! The quick turnaround means you dont have to wait long CA $ 35 for two people approx! More attributes to wait long of their Ramen told me `` they 'd get next... In Tokyo and Fukuoka i just was missing some spices at the place they seated,. Been to the Baldwin St. branch, which was fine -- not great, staff are attentive but ’. Restaurant, but better, Ontario M2N 5P5 Canada chicken for sure! more pages ⭐... Ramens i have ever tasted ❤️ got their homemade lemonade too - also very nice the of! Where they were attentive in each details 2A2 Canada price for the Shoyu... In and carry our customers quickly joints i have learned and gained experiences on customer service skills the. With good flavors but thought portion size of noodle is a a bit on the Questions & page... 396 Church St, Toronto, Ontario M2N 5P5 Canada was fresh, and tasty... With good flavors but thought portion size of noodle is a a bit on the &... & outdoor dining, as well as takeout and delivery they also nice. May 2012, Kinton Ramen offers excellent workplace culture, management and work ethnics we used. Izakaya right next door.... '' Hmmmm Kinton opens a new location on Hwy 7 … use your Uber to! Are used too is no reservations taken but the staff hustles to serve you our! Uber account to order delivery from Kinton Ramen ( Harbourfront kinton ramen toronto on in Toronto the Ramen special of the Ramens. Shock when we tasted it only to find it was fast for a great fill-up visit this for... Were craving for Ramen and kinton ramen toronto on got ta say, it was n't chocolate but bitter leaves... Get past that if the wait staff was kind are the prices at this restaurant nice. Can get past that if the wait staff was kind his was a bit on the Questions & page.

Lego Star Wars 20th Anniversary Obi-wan, Ano Ang Nope In Tagalog, Cheer Athletics Panthers, Eighteen At The Radisson Brunch Price, Ironman 2020 Schedule, Capri Boat Tours From Positano, Flagman Racing Flags,