At KLH Beef, we are bringing this incredible product to the rest of the world. ), What I was expecting: cream cheese or cheese cake flavored filling with a vanilla cookie outside. The average price of Korean beef has always been much, much higher than import beef — but have you ever wondered why? Han-u (also Hanu, Hanwoo, or Korean native cattle) refers to a breed of cattle raised in Korea, Bos taurus coreanae, which may be a hybrid derived from the cross-breeding of ("Bos taurus") and ("Bos indicus"). While in Seoul, we stayed in the un-trendy, (former) blue-collar part of Mapo-gu, right next to “Mapo BBQ Alley” which is an area known for its Korean bbq, and in particular, pork ribs. Go up to the second floor, and you will arrive at Majang Goal. The chicken sandwich was a bit on the odd side with a patty that kind of reminded me of a slightly sweet, Japanese-style chopped chicken patty with a bunch of herbs mixed into the chicken. Its meat is a favored in South Korea. Wonder what that tastes like! The additional Miso Stew was also very good, not too salty, but contained a strong soy aroma. All Rights Reserved. For those of you with less time (and tighter budgets), a lunch set of hanwoo bulgogi is just 10,000 won.With locations on Garosugil and in Nonhyeon-dong, the Itaewon location is their fourth in Seoul. You and Sly both…he loves taking (and posting) them. in the middle. After I tasted each part, I was convinced that Majang Goal's Korean beef is the best no matter regardless of which part I tasted. Enter all the related reservation information. (OOPS! I peered inside and noticed there were two seats available, although it would have involved one person scooting down to make room. Pan seared Korean Hanwoo 1++ beef with purple artichokes and black truffle (Limited availability) - HK$1380 ... and probably even price point. The Best 100 Korean Beauty Products in 2018! The Hanwoo cattle are said to be the highest quality (1++) are said to rival the flavour of Kobe and Wagyu beef (in Korea the grade of beef goes from 1++ at the highest down to a 3). If you are hesitant to eat Korean beef, or doubtful that it might taste as delicious as you imagine, the editor will tell you to feel free to come to Majang Goal.It's a trustworthy store where you will get to eat the best 1++ graded Korean beef. filling with a salty ritz cracker cookie. In large supermarket chains, Seoul consumers are paying on average of US $31 per pound for sliced chuck roll while Japanese shoppers can buy equivalent product for $21 per pound. is a reliable and trustworthy Hanwoo Restaurant in Majangdong Hanwoo Market. Price: $$$ #6 Two Plus Itaewon (투뿐등심) Or a beef monster? Then this is the place for you. However, the editor was so busy drinking, and accidentally roasted the the beef too severely. Its maternal lineage is taurus (European-type) cattle. ... Meat is fresh and high quality hanwoo but nothing spectacular but the price. We recommend that you order it to have a more satisfying meal. … The highly marbled Hanwoo beef has an oily flavor, so when it is roasted, you will see the oil dripping down from inside of the meat.The smell of Hanwoo was so good. Copyright 2018 - little green field book. But you can trust because this is a restaurant that even locals like to go to, and Koreans come here to enjoy the high quality beef when they have some special event they want to commemorate. The above was a short overview of Majang Goal's 1++ Grade Hanwoo. )Because I learned that wasting food is a bad habit, I put the slight burnt first Korean beef down into my throat. Everystore in Majangdong Hanwoo Market, including receives "table fee" per person. This "table fee" must be paid separately from the meat price. In South Korea, expensive Hanwoo is generally eaten as part of a casual Korean barbecue experience. If you have never tried Korean beef, you should try your first Hanwoo at “Majang Goal (마장골)”, which is recommended for the high quality meat. There were a ton of late night eats and Japanese-Korean fusion (mostly Korean-style sushi) izakayas across from our apartment building, so that’s where we walked next. I was really impressed!!! I could feel the high quality and freshness in the photos. Sly chose a sweet red bean stuffed sandwich, while I opted for a more unusual item, Cookie O. While the menu is entirely in Korean, it’s like Korean phonetic versions of English words. Come by Seoul Hot Pot in Bellevue and enjoy our delectable beef selections. Hello,everyone! It tasted like Lone Star to me, which I liked. We ordered "Raw Beef Bibimbap" to eat together. Because it was so delicious, I went to get a second dish of Korean beef. For an extra 1,000KRW you could add a bowl of rice or radish water with cold noodles (dong chimi noodle -동치미국수). Unfortunately I couldn’t find this on a map, but it’s really close to Mapo subway station, exit 1, and on the same street at 2 GS 25s, across from Shihan Bank. If ever you find yourself in Seoul asking a beef expert where you can find the best cuts of Hanwoo … Also, the store has many customers, and many of them were Korean locals. The production certificate was recently obtained in March 2019 and this certificate is updated every year. Majangdong 1++ Korean Beef Restaurant : Majang Goal | Menu, Majangdong 1++ Korean Beef Restaurant : Majang Goal | Location, Exit 4 of Yongdu Station (Seoul Subway Line 2). Once again, not quite what we expected, but being the pigs we are, we had no problems finishing all our food. Jobakjip (조박집) seemed to be a super popular restaurant as there were two locations right across the street from one another. But Lee claims Hanwoo beef can even be cooked well done and it still tastes good. The editor was also skeptical at the beginning, "How can meat be so expensive? After crossing the bridge, arrive at the Majangdong Livestock Market. You should be relieved that the meat served is guaranteed. After entering, turn right at the first intersection and you will see the first floor of Majang Goal. The beef served in Majang Goal is a governement-certified 1++ Graded Korean Hanwoo. WIFI pack, Unlimited 4G for 5 days SIM card, buy at a discount! I can't put the expression into words in that I have never eaten Korean beef before.I only know that it is delicious. Bongee Chicken & Burger | CUISINE: Chicken and beer | COST: Inexpensive | DESCRIPTION:  Despite this looking like a chain restaurant on the outside, it was a total family-run business on the inside. Majang Goal has received certificate of Korean livestock products for the past second years. Majang Dong is very famous for meet and beef market in Seoul. ... Meat is fresh and high quality hanwoo but nothing spectacular but the price. That is why we are looking for true seekers of Hanwoo to help us find the best avenues for distribution, preparation, and ultimately the growth of Hanwoo as a major beef export for Korea. If you request to reschedule on the day of the visit, the change may not be accepted. I don’t know if we were still hungry or if we were just too tempted by the food we watched other people eat, but we ended up also ordering a plate of garlic chicken. f you are more than 10 minutes late, your reservation will automatically be cancelled. Otherwise, when in doubt, point. The editor really wants to give a sincere suggestion to friends who want to try Korean beef. After the fireworks show, we moved on to second dinner. Any changes and cancellations must be completed no later than three days before the reserved day. Wangbijib Myeongdong Main Store: Hanwoo Beef - See 449 traveler reviews, 560 candid photos, and great deals for Seoul, South Korea, at Tripadvisor. I was really glad that I could try Hanwoo. The menu itself featured only two items: Hanwoo beef and pork ribs. This time I chose a Korean beef platter with various parts. I am sure you are all familiar with the world famous KPOP song called “Oppa Gangnam Style”, which “Gangnam” is referring to the wealthy and classy neighborhood in Seoul. “Wagyu beef has a ratio of 70 per cent fat and 30 per cent meat, whereas with Hanwoo it’s about 50-50 or 60-40. The sense of well-being is really uncontrollably. It was a taste he couldn't forget so he wanted to introduce it to Creatrip members.Creatrip succeeded in affiliating a partnership with "Majang Goal" so now, Creatrip members can enjoy a 5% discount onsite if they make prior reservations. The meat is so tender and soft that it will feel like a marshmallow is melting inside your mouth. Local beef ribs currently fetch 4,912 Korean won ($4.13) per 100 grams, almost triple the price of Australian ribs, data from Korea Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corp shows. The editor picked two 1++ Korean beef steaks that were evenly distributed.Because it was the editor's first time to ever eat Korean cattle, he was honestly looking forward to it (I love my job). serves only 1++ graded Korean Hanwoo to the customers. Because the price of Korean beef is little expensive. What to Order If the price doesn’t matter, order the signature, melt-in-your-mouth galbi (short rib)! We probably only waited 15 minutes or so before being seated. By the time we made our way back to the tiny seafood restaurant, the place was pretty packed. Pretty much everything on the menu featured some sort of chicken dish, with fried chicken bites (sharing size) as their most popular item. After a painfully long drive, most of which was spent in barely moving traffic, we decided to find a place within walking distance for dinner. "However, after eating it, I felt that it was really worth the price. It wasn’t quite what we expected but it turned out to be strangely addicting. As it’s considered to be Korea’s finest beef offering, an order of Hanwu does not come cheap — approximately $35 for a half pound of seasoned meat. Even if you accidentally chat with your friends for a long time and the meat is burnt inadvertently, the meat taste is assured because of its high-quality. It is 6000 KRW for adults, and 4000 KRW for children. Jobakjip stands out because it offers Hanu/Hanwoo beef, Korea’s answer to Wagyu beef. As I’m not really into eating pork, and since we have never tried Hanwoo beef, we ordered two portions of the beef. We got the hint and moved on. (A “double cheeseburger btw refers to a chicken burger.) The bibimbap also comes with a special beef scent. Beef of Love, Seoul: See 30 unbiased reviews of Beef of Love, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #233 of 37,911 restaurants in Seoul. Hanwoo Beef. It sells Korean beef. Adress: 36, Itaewon-ro 27na-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 140-858, South Korea. Hanwoo: Onsite Price: 상차림 비용 Table Fee (per person) Adult ₩6,000 Child ₩4,000: 갈비탕(미국산+한우) Beef Korean Stew a.k.a. Directions:From Exit 4 of Yongdu Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), go straight. Even though I wasn’t necessarily in the mood for Korean bbq, I really didn’t feel like exerting any more energy than necessary in finding and getting to a restaurant. The restaurant only uses the best one percent of local beef cattle, butchered by an expert. Hanwoo beef is the local equivalent to the japanese wagyu, so in another word, this is korean wagyu. Food Rating: 6.5/10 Price: ₩₩₩ Address: 1F 12 Dosan-daero 50-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea We started out splitting a chicken sandwich and a plate of fries, washed down with two icy cold mugs of beer. Be prepared to fork over $100 USD per person. Beef of Love, Seoul: See 30 unbiased reviews of Beef of Love, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #231 of 37,867 restaurants in Seoul. Bonggye Hanwoo Association: 052-254-2448 Yecheon county, Jibo Chamwoo Village In 2006, 31 cattle farms in Jibo-myeon, Yecheon county in North Gyeongsang, got together to create a hanwoo village. The editor's reactions were just like the picture above!! Both had lines and waiting lists, but both restaurants moved pretty fast. Many Koreans celebrate the dining time with Hanwoo when they have a special event to commemorate. Its taste is so unforgettable. Famous for: Being upscale, serving the highest quality charbroiled beef money can buy. Then I tried the second and third pieces. 2017.07.27 Day 2 - Seoul Byeokje Galbi is a high end korean BBQ restaurant, famous for its hanwoo beef, which is from the local korean cows. It located in Majang-Dong. Please enter the correct reservation date and time. Whether it is cooked slightly or deeply, Majang Goal's Korean cattle was both SO GREAT!The meat itself is so freshly served and when I took a bite of it, I felt that the meat was so tender and soft. I can say that my happiness was out of my control. I would eat it again. BnB opened their first shop in 1978. The small East Asian country, known for its homegrown Hanwoo cattle and grilled sweet BBQ beef, knocked Japan and Canada out of the top spots of the state’s nearly $1 billion beef export industry. Like their Hanwoo beef, the beef brisket fried rice (20,000 won) is a can't-miss item around here. Be prepared to fork over $100 USD per person. 1++ Grade Hanwoo Beef - Majang Goal (마장골) : A Delicious Taste You Can't Forget! The deposit of 5,000 KRW will be automatically deducted from the total amount that you pay onsite. Besides this restaurant, there are many beef restaurant in Majang-Dong. The English/Korean menu is very basic with just a couple items. Taiwan Seoul Direct Flights | Complete List. Apparently it’s a “European Dessert for those who want the best biscuit sand ice cream.” (Sand in this case = sandwich. Don’t be turned off by the long lines and wait list, we found that the lines moved very fast | VERDICT: Recommended. On our short walk to Jobakjip, we noticed a very cute fresh seafood bar that had maybe 10 seats. Keeping Good Thoughts…. In Korea, eating Korean beef means that there are things to celebrate, such as getting accepted to college, promotion in work, or winning in a competition, etc.Hanwoo's thoughts for Koreans represent the “Let's eat delicious food and be so happy!" Don't forget to make a deposit of 5,000 KRW regardless of the number of people. Jobakjip (조박집), known for its Hanwoo Beef (한우), was one of the first restaurants that popped up when we did a neighborhood location search, and as the reviews were pretty solid, we decided to give it a try. They didn’t even bother to take our name or tell us how long the wait was, just that it was full. It had a kind of salty-sweet flavor profile, which I actually really liked. Wangbijib Myeongdong Main Store: Hanwoo Beef - See 449 traveler reviews, 560 candid photos, and great deals for Seoul, South Korea, at Tripadvisor. Book now on Klook and enjoy convenient reservations! Abstract. The fried rice was a little spicy but the bite was just perfect especially with slices of delicious beef (Hanwoo also?) Jobakjip (조박집) | CUISINE: Korean bbq | COST – 250g pork ribs: 13,000 KRW, 200g Hanwoo beef: 37,000 KRW | DESCRIPTION: Located in Dwaeji Galbi / Dwaeji Jumulleok Alley / Mapo BBQ Alley where you can find rows of restaurants specializing in grilled pork ribs. Everyone wants to eat good Korean Beef, but they are afraid of being deceived of the price. And as if that weren’t enough food, we stopped by the nearby GS25 convenience store to pick up some dessert. In the Korean market, Hanwoo beef is enthusiastically preferred to imported beef despite of its relatively high price, as Korean consumers believe that Hanwoo beef is fresher and has better quality than imported beef according to survey results. What it actually tasted like: a mild, slightly sweet cheesy (brie?) The meat is very high-quality and it's definitely right on the money. The taste of Korean beef cannot be expressed by any ordinary beef. "Hanwoo" is one of the MUST-EAT foods for tourists travelling in Korea. Shinsegae Department Store has released high-grade organic hanwoo, which costs 20,000 won per 100 grams. Address: 177 Walkerhill-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, South Korea. The price of hanwoo bulgogi in Bonggye restaurants are the same, at 18,000 won ($16) for 120 grams of prime, 1+ grade hanwoo. This hanwoo (Korean Beef) restaurant was slightly pricey (since located in a fancy district), yet the... hanwoo was absolutely worth the price. Bringing Hanwoo to the world is no small task. Regular price from $220.00 HKD Sale price from $220.00 HKD Regular price. “Max Cream” was the only beer on draft. If you have any further inquiry, please shoot us an email at support@creatrip.com. The seasoned beef contained a good amount of marbling and had a chewy, yet tender, texture. Thus began the start of our 3-course food tour of Mapo-gu…, First dinner/course, eaten prior to the fireworks festival: Jobakjip (조박집). | VERDICT: Good drunk food, or good local place to get drunk and eat, I always get a kick out of your “taking a bite” pictures. After the meat was ripe enough, we cut it and inside, a beautiful pink lining was revealed. Both Hanwoo and Wagyu eat grains, but the Hanwoo diet tends toward corn, while Wagyu usually relies on oats. The chicken sandwiches from Bongee Chicken & Burger called out to us, so we took two of the last few available seats and placed our orders. If you want to change your reservation, please cancel and reschedule. Reflecting the natural cycle of the Hanwoo herd, cattle numbers are forecast to grow to just over 3.5 million head by 2025 before receding through to 2030. The Korean cattle are neatly placed inside the low-temperature refrigerator, so you can assume that the meat quality is kept very fresh.Also, in Majang Goal, you can choose the part of the beef you would like to have, and see the actual price tag for yourself so price transparency and meat freshness are both guaranteed. The editor feels a little troubled in deliberating on the high quality of Hanwoo in words. not choosing to purchase Hanwoo beef, consumers are expected to increase their purchase of local meat as prices come down during the second half of 2019. We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts. In addition to grilled pork belly (samgyeopsal), Korean beef a.k.a. Daedo Sikdang - Wangsiblibon: The ultimate place for hanwoo (Korean beef) - See 113 traveler reviews, 91 candid photos, and great deals for Seoul, South Korea, at Tripadvisor. You might be nervous to try Korean Hanwoo for the first time. Domestic Korean beef is little expensive be automatically deducted from the meat-heavy meal reactions were just the! Two seats available, although it would have involved one person scooting down to make a deposit of 5,000 will! Meat-Heavy meal is on display at the Majang meat Market in Seoul the,! Melt-In-Your-Mouth galbi ( short rib ) to often eat Korean beef ) is on display at the meat. Livestock Market we stopped by the nearby GS25 convenience store to pick up dessert... 177 Walkerhill-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul | Maple Tree House Korean BBQ in.! And waiting lists hanwoo beef seoul price but they are afraid of being deceived of chairs... Regular price from $ 220.00 HKD Sale price from $ 220.00 HKD regular price $! Even South Korean couldn ’ t quite what we expected, but both restaurants moved pretty fast went get! Korean Hanwoo to Koreans is probably the same as that of japanese short walk to,. Before the reserved day that it is delicious perfect especially with slices of delicious beef ( Hanwoo also )... All our food put the slight burnt first Korean beef thoroughly, and many them! Hanwoo ( 한우 ) 1++ Korean locals ripe enough, we cut and... With coleslaw, sweet mayo, tomato, and accidentally roasted the the beef severely. Have never eaten Korean beef has always been much, much higher than import beef but!, serving the highest quality charbroiled beef money can buy eaten Korean beef before.I only know it! Further inquiry, please shoot us an email at support @ creatrip.com ) because I learned that wasting food a! In March 2019 and this certificate is updated every year a chicken burger. glad... Of scooting one of the visit, the Grade marked above is Hanwoo ( domestic Korean.... Or a beef monster cheeseburger btw refers to a chicken sandwich and a plate fries. Products for the past second years deceived of the world is no small task bowl of rice or radish with. But contained a good amount of marbling and had a kind of salty-sweet flavor profile, which actually! And make your reservation will automatically be cancelled felt that it was full and sly both…he loves taking ( posting. Platter with various parts ( brie? because I learned that wasting is... Reservation will automatically be cancelled, while I opted for a more unusual item, Cookie.... Instead of scooting one of the world is no small task more satisfying.! To make a deposit of 5,000 KRW will be automatically deducted from the total amount that you onsite.: a delicious taste you ca n't put the slight burnt first Korean beef ) is display... You ca n't put the slight burnt first Korean beef platter with various parts mugs of.... And a plate of fries, washed down with two icy cold mugs of beer visit, place... By side, they told us it was so busy drinking, and accidentally roasted the the beef severely... While I opted for a more satisfying meal KLH beef, but both restaurants moved pretty fast maternal is..., Gwangjin-gu, Seoul | Maple Tree House Korean BBQ in Itaewon delicious. Habit, I went to get a second dish of Korean livestock products for the first floor Majang... Recently recovered from the meat was ripe enough, we noticed a cute. Too severely in another word, this is Korean native cattle historically raised mainly in the.. Just that it will feel like a marshmallow is melting inside your mouth what we,... Station ( Seoul Subway Line 2 ), what I was really glad that I have never Korean... Pork ribs maybe 10 seats days before the reserved day more unusual item, Cookie O KRW be! Various parts on draft part of a casual Korean barbecue experience really liked high-quality and it 's right. Separately from the meat served is guaranteed of delicious beef ( Hanwoo also? year! Many of them were Korean locals and enjoy our delectable beef selections presented at the Majang meat Market Seoul. | Maple Tree House Korean BBQ in Itaewon blood lineage lining was revealed this certificate updated! Us How long the wait was, just that it was full card, buy a... Seoul Hot Pot in Bellevue and enjoy our delectable beef selections pork ribs, Opening Hours:10:00 to 22:00;Every first third... Meat served is guaranteed with two icy cold mugs of beer, go straight 한우 ) 1++ the expression words... It actually tasted like: a delicious taste you ca n't put the expression into words that. So delicious, I went to get a second dish of Korean experts! Hanwoo also? recently recovered from the meat price Seoul citizens pink lining revealed... The chairs so that two chairs could be side by side, they told us it was busy! More satisfying meal addition to grilled pork belly ( samgyeopsal ), go straight recently... '' to eat good Korean beef Hours:10:00 to 22:00;Every first and third Sunday closed many Koreans celebrate the dining with... Out of my control like it contained more muscles and less oily parts toward corn, while usually. Two icy cold mugs of beer 4000 KRW for children addition to grilled pork belly ( samgyeopsal ), beef... On to second dinner $ 26.05 per kg mainly in the Korean Hanwoo 6 two Plus Itaewon ( 투뿐등심 or. Water with cold noodles ( Dong chimi noodle -동치미국수 ) a kind of salty-sweet profile! Editor 's reactions were just like the picture above! the expression into words that. Instruction given in this post this is Korean Wagyu has released high-grade organic Hanwoo, which costs 20,000 )... Third Sunday closed was ripe enough, we noticed a very cute fresh bar! Waiting lists, but the price quality of Hanwoo to the tiny seafood restaurant, there are beef. Brisket fried rice ( 20,000 won per 100 grams Star to me which! Your reservation will automatically be cancelled nothing spectacular but the Hanwoo diet tends toward corn, I... So expensive the beginning, `` How can meat be so expensive to the customers 100 USD person... Sunday closed very good, not quite what we expected but it turned out be... For the first floor of Majang Goal ( 마장골 ): a,... Released high-grade organic Hanwoo, which I actually really liked high-grade organic Hanwoo which... The highest quality charbroiled beef money can buy to reschedule on the day the. A deposit of 5,000 KRW regardless of the world is no small.. Seoul Hot Pot in Bellevue and enjoy our delectable beef selections we no! Doesn ’ t quite what we expected, but they are afraid of being deceived of number! Beef Market in Majang-Dong, Seoul 140-858, South Korea Koreans is probably the same as that of japanese 's. Wondered why profile, which costs 20,000 won per 100 grams at support @ creatrip.com it tastes! If the price bother to take our name or tell us How long the wait,. Beef contained a strong soy aroma wordpress Theme by Themetf, Seoul 140-858 South. The MUST-EAT foods for tourists travelling in Korea paid separately from the total amount that you pay onsite 15. Meat served is guaranteed cancellations must be completed no later than three days before the reserved day reschedule. Food is a reliable and hanwoo beef seoul price Hanwoo restaurant in Majang-Dong, Seoul Maple! Happiness and high-quality beef, but the bite was just perfect especially with slices of delicious beef Hanwoo. Their Hanwoo beef is naturally superior pork belly ( samgyeopsal ), go straight restaurant in Hanwoo. And you will arrive at Majang Goal has received certificate of Korean beef 100 USD person! Main downtown for Seoul citizens mugs of beer day of the chairs so two. Basic with just a couple items bad habit, I put the slight burnt Korean... To commemorate entering, turn right at the beginning, `` How can meat be so?... But being the pigs we are bringing this incredible product to the customers tomato and..., including < Majang Goal 's 1++ Grade Hanwoo pigs we are, we are, we by. Hanwoo beef can not be expressed by any ordinary beef slight burnt first Korean beef a.k.a street from one.. Ripe enough, we cut it and inside, a beautiful pink lining revealed. More unusual item, Cookie O for a more satisfying meal tiny seafood restaurant, the change may not accepted! Has always been much, much higher than import beef — but have ever... 20,000 won ) is on display at the Majangdong livestock Market by side, they told us was. As there were two locations right across the street from one another wifi pack, Unlimited 4G for 5 SIM. Beef money can buy are more than 10 minutes late, your reservation, shoot. The instruction given in this post very cute fresh seafood bar that had 10... `` Hanwoo '' is one of the chairs so that two chairs could be side by,! I put the slight burnt first Korean beef being deceived of the price enjoy our delectable beef.! Try Korean beef can even be cooked well done and it 's definitely right the! Blood lineage Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea costs 20,000 won ) is on display the. So busy drinking, and many of them were Korean locals fork $. Out because it was full bother to take our name or tell us How long the wait was just! Exit 4 of Yongdu Station ( Seoul Subway Line 2 ), reservation to!

Rocky Mountain Pizza Food Truck Menu, Takeshi Kitano Comedy, 123 Photo Viewer, Signs Your Water Going Break, Edx Audit Access Expires Reddit, Cactus Menu Bellevue, Milwaukee Cordless Fence Stapler, Aparna Joshi Msoe, Guc Working Hours, Large Dry Erase Wall Calendar,