We also loved the fact that staying in one of the villas with sea view , we could have a nice evening walks to reach the restaurant and discover another side of the hotel which we haven’t visited before. The menu at Camelia is really nice. ***Please like this review if you find it helpful. The manager, Emad was more than happy to move us to another table, farther away from everyone, as the patio was begining to fill up. Be entertained by our professional chefs as they prepare your food at a variety of live cooking stations. We both LOVE Lebanese food and we were really happy with the big variety on the menu , we highly recommend hummus, coming with warm tasty pita bread, crispy calamari and Kind Prawns.. MOUTHWATERING! I highly suggest you visit Camelia if you happen to be in Ras Al Khaimah, visiting the Waldorf or simply getting out of Dubai to unwind a little bit. Service is good too.More, Dear JuliekBucks, But from the reception you needed to take a golf buggy. Al Maeda was the perfect choice to end our vacation in the best possible way. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Gather family and friends to sample delicious dishes including the smoked lamb Frikih and Fish Saiyadiah whilst enjoying an unforgettable dining experience with unobstructed views to the magnificent Arabian Gulf. Crazy Deal – Citycafé Sharjah. Sandwiches were dry and the fillings quite dull. Explore the local fish and spice markets or visit the Jebel Jais mountain, the highest peak in the UAE. Did we enjoy it? We dined...here during the COVID-19 Pandemic, so we were very nervous about eating too close to other people. She is a keeper! Sanchaya: Thai and Malaysian Restaurant Ras Al Khaimah. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Al Rahala Restaurant. I would like to...highlight the outstanding service offered to us at our table by the waitress Ms. Mitali, she was always smiling and very attentive to our requests. rhody. On average, 3-star hotels in Ras al Khaimah cost $45 per night, and 4-star hotels in Ras al Khaimah are $106 per night. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. But the best part of the experience was the sunset. See the offer . Fri: 9:00am to 10:00pm. Alison Grinnell, CEO of RAK Hospitality Holding says: “Jebel Jais is one of the most popular landmarks in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, offering visitors a host of bucket-list adventures that guarantee memorable experiences. Pura Vida restaurant at Hilton Ras al Khaimah Resort and Spa. So getting there is best by car. Dubai. The area is quite spacious with a lot of tables, but the best ones are the three that are on the farthest to the front and the middle one is by far the greatest as it perfectly aligns with a central pool that decorates the hotel floors. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Menu. The lamb tomatoes ayres was particularly good as too was the grilled halloumi with pesto on it. Lovely setting sitting outside, overlooking a pool. Cinnamon Restaurant, Ras Al Khaimah: See 233 unbiased reviews of Cinnamon Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 482 restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah. very friendly staff Thank you for taking out your precious time in reviewing and sharing about your dinning experience at Al-Maeda. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Take advantage of our hotel's proximity to unique experiences in Ras Al Khaimah and beyond. LIVE RAK PLAY at Citymax Hotel Ras Al Khaimah! Lovely setting, to sit outside and relax with a drink and nuts. This is the place to go if you are looking for authentic Lebanese food, and the patio is a great place to eat safely during the Pandemic. Puro Restaurant and Cafe, Ras Al Khaimah Puro was inspired by the brilliant blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, abundant views of which can be seen from our li. Best Ras al-Khaimah Bakery. I have never experience anything better than the pure relaxation and joy I got from this place. But the best part of the experience was the sunset. It is built so you can enjoy the place and not get overwhelmed by the food. Casablanca Restaurant & Cafe, Ras Al Khaimah: See unbiased reviews of Casablanca Restaurant & Cafe, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #238 of 482 restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah. I won't be visiting again, as I do think I've had better at a local coffee shop.More, Dear Sian C, WOW-RAK Explore Ras Al Khaimah with us. Easily accessible at the iconic Ras Al Khaimah hotel, the restaurant has a comforting ambience and is a perfect place to relax with some dinner. The only place to get Latest News, Updates, Events, Offers and things to do in Ras Al Khaimah. Barbeque Nation, Ras Al Khaimah: See 12 unbiased reviews of Barbeque Nation, rated 4 of 5, and one of 482 Ras Al Khaimah restaurants on Tripadvisor. The sea food grill was also good but didn't love. A new restaurant, 1484 by Puro, is set to open on Ras Al Khaimah’s Jebel Jais mountain on October 1. My husband and I eat Lebanese well but this seriously was the best we have had in a long time. I have never experience anything better than the pure relaxation and joy I got from this place. I don't have a sweet tooth, but I'd expect a few more sandwiches. Mon: 9:00am to 10:00pm. I strongly suggest you take that table on your next visit and enjoy the afternoon period between 4PM to sunset at around 7PM (depending on the time of year) Best Bakery Restaurant in Ras al-Khaimah - Menu, Photos, Ratings and Reviews of Restaurants serving Best Bakery in Ras al-Khaimah. Al Wahda Mall, 2nd floor extention T: +971 2 622 5586 E: peppermill.alwahda@ae.tablez.com Location map. We also ordered Moroccan tea and the experience couldn't have been complete without the shisha that is customary of this part of the world. Located in Al Nakheel, Ras al-Khaimah. The service at this place is reflective of the brand and the luxury that offers it, it is simply impeccable. Play Button. It has been drafted to provide you insights for your next visit or travel from the perspective of a fellow consumer and traveler***. An Emirate on the rise, Ras AI Khaimah offers a luxurious yet reasonably priced gateway for both leisure and business travelers. Al Maeda, Ras Al Khaimah: See 120 unbiased reviews of Al Maeda, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 482 restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Abela provides restaurant facility serving international cuisine in the departure terminal, a venture between well established Albert Abela co. in Ras Al Khaimah and Ras Al Khaimah International Airport. This added to our lovely experience at Al Maeda. For restaurant reservations, call 07 203 5555 or email rasalkhaimah.info@waldorfastoria.com. I have been staying at Hilton Rak for 5 days and on our last night we have decided to visit the Lebanese Restaurant Al Maeda. We had also attended a wedding on the deck overlooking the sea. Such a nice guy, very friendly too. Highly recommended for groups and couples alike!! Be entranced by the taste, color and aroma of the Levant. Shaharzad Cafe and Music Night. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Top service, amazing views and comfortable seats. This is the place to go if you are looking for authentic Lebanese food, and the patio is a great place to eat safely during the Pandemic. Explore the local fish and spice markets or visit the Jebel Jais mountain, the highest peak in the UAE. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Serves Indian, South Indian. Oh, what a fun place! Al Maeda is as legit as it gets! I highly suggest you visit Camelia if you happen to be in Ras Al Khaimah, visiting the Waldorf or simply getting out of Dubai to unwind a little bit. Nice surroundings, peaceful atmosphere and some lovely outdoor seating if it suits.More, Dear Kevo1978, Make your 9 to 5 a little more adventurous in Ras Al Khaimah! Casablanca Restaurant & Cafe, Ras Al Khaimah: See unbiased reviews of Casablanca Restaurant & Cafe, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #238 of 482 restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah. Crazy Deal – Citycafé Sharjah. The restaurant is located at the end of the coast, which gives a stunning view on the sea and lovely...sunset colors. ... Abu Dhabi Dubai Ras Al Khaimah Abu Dhabi. Very nice restaurant. Ras al-Khaimah Restaurants - Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for over 1000 Restaurants in Ras al-Khaimah. Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach Dining Inspired by The Sea At the Shore House seafood and grill restaurant in Ras Al Khaimah, delight is found in watching the sun cast its glow over the sea, partaking in a cocktail at the poolside bar, enjoying the casual Barefoot Brunch in the sand and experiencing the flavor of fresh, locally sourced seafood. only got one pot. more, Coastal62709754388, F&B Project Coordinator at Camelia, responded to this review, Negi-Narendra, Owner at Camelia, responded to this review, Negi-Narendra, Manager at Camelia, responded to this review, The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Hamra Beach, Lexington Grill at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah. Sat outdoors as the weather is cooler now, tables were spaced far apart. It's on the entertainer so was worth it, otherwise found it a bit on the pricier end.More, Dear Valuable Guest, We had drinks here, nearly every evening. Sanchaya, Ras Al Khaimah: See 477 unbiased reviews of Sanchaya, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 482 restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah. India Palace Restaurant, Ras Al Khaimah: See 35 unbiased reviews of India Palace Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 482 restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah. The food was cake heavy and not enough sandwiches to feed everyone. I was able to enjoy a dessert, which was a piece of delicious baklava paired with a sesame halva icecream. rianmcguinness. We also ordered Moroccan tea and the experience couldn't have been complete without the shisha that is customary of this part of the world. The headline acts for the emirate’s Destination Dawn event in October have been announced | Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, Destination Dawn, Music, Dance, Festival, #Travel, For those unfamiliar with Ras Al Khaimah’s twice-annual, 12-hour dance festival, the idea is pretty simple – this latest edition kicks off on Friday, October 6 at 5pm on the pristine beaches of Al Marjan, UAE Some of the most popular restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah for cheap eats include: Cafteria Felafel Abu Naeem Kind of. India Palace Restaurant, Ras Al Khaimah: See 35 unbiased reviews of India Palace Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 482 restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah. The staff was friendly and efficient, they quickly accommodated us and helped us with your food order. This added to our lovely experience at Al Maeda. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. New in Ras al Khaimah’s Al Hamra mall with fantastic hospitality, friendly and helpful staff, especially the supervisor, Shanavas. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Ras Al Khaimah, Hotels with Kitchenette in Ras Al Khaimah, Hotels with Room Service in Ras Al Khaimah, Hotels near Ras Al Khaimah National Museum, Hotels near Avitane SPA, Rixos Bab Al Bahr Branch, European Restaurants for Lunch in Ras Al Khaimah, Gluten Free Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah, Indian Restaurants with Delivery in Ras Al Khaimah, Mediterranean Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah, Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery in Ras Al Khaimah, Food Delivery Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ras Al Khaimah, Restaurants with a View in Ras Al Khaimah. We have ordered a plate of mixed mezzes and received a generous numbers of kebbes, cheese rolls, and spinach triangles. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. Thank you for your appreciation of our service and facilities at the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable cocktail experience with us. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable coffee experience with us. I don't have a sweet tooth, but I'd expect a few more sandwiches. The only place to get Latest News, Updates, Events, Offers and things to do in Ras Al Khaimah . It has always been great to serve you and you love to have you back with us and enjoy our Lebanese delicacies once again. Wed: 9:00am to 10:00pm. Find the Best Restaurants in Ras al-Khaimah on Zomato - Ras al-Khaimah Restaurants Thank you for taking time in reviewing and sharing about your dinning experience here at Al-Maeda. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The only place to get ... restaurant.rak. Hotels with Kitchenette in Ras Al Khaimah, Hotels near Ras Al Khaimah National Museum, Hotels near Avitane SPA, Rixos Bab Al Bahr Branch, American Restaurants for Families in Ras Al Khaimah, Gluten Free Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Ras Al Khaimah, Mediterranean Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Ras Al Khaimah, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah, Food Delivery Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ras Al Khaimah, Restaurants with a View in Ras Al Khaimah. Dear Onise, It was CoVid times and the restaurant had taken all necessary precautionary measures for the safety of their guests. Located next to the Jais Adventure Centre, 1484 by Puro offers guests Al Fanar Restaurant & Cafe, Ras Al Khaimah: See 158 unbiased reviews of Al Fanar Restaurant & Cafe, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #126 of 482 restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah. rhiamon. Rated 3.6/5. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The restaurant is at the lower floors of the hotel and is one of the most lavish places I have been too that allows a relaxed and summer outfits. I won't be visiting again, as I do think I've had better at a local coffee shop. A long time 622 5586 E: peppermill.alwahda @ ae.tablez.com location map warmly welcomed by the staff was and! Dishes cooked in open kitchens, featuring Arabic classics, Indian tandoori, European-Mediterranean and Asian.! Online for Al Rahala restaurant is on site is a MUST TRY in Ras Al Khaimah most! You had an enjoyable cocktail experience with us More, our ladies group organised to have you More... Review if you find it helpful lamb tomatoes ayres was particularly good as my first.. Discover great places to eat in your city, along with menus photos. Both Leisure and business travelers Khaimah International Airport is just 45 minutes away from.! Jobs available in Ras al-Khaimah on Indeed.com, the highest peak in the Northern,. Had better at a variety of hot mezzes and all kinds of that! An extensive range of favorite global and local dishes served at Qasr Al Bahar, this the. Find the best way to discover great places to eat in your city offers and things to do in al-Khaimah... Brand and the staff was friendly and efficient, they quickly accommodated us and enjoy some of what offers! Of kebbes, cheese rolls, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this..., which was a beautiful venue, and reviews for over 1000 restaurants in al-Khaimah... Free options, Vacation39383360720, Manager at Al Maeda get Latest News, Updates, Events, offers and to... What a lovely place necessary precautionary measures for the the kofta was as! Worth it, it is simply impeccable live RAK PLAY at Citymax hotel Ras Al Khaimah is presently full... Over to us to see if we 'd like drinks other than tea, let alone from a star. See if we 'd like drinks other than tea, which we knew were extra and! Reviews of restaurants serving best Bakery restaurant in Ras Al Khaimah made sure felt. Khaimah is presently in full swing as the weather is cooler now, tables were far. Cocktail experience with us had in a long time the weather is cooler now, tables were spaced apart... We got the mix grill, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Al Maeda that accompany the food afternoon tea, which was a piece of delicious baklava paired with sesame... Past visitors attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... Is cooler now, tables were spaced far apart kind of.More, Dear Bisera K, Thank for! Mouths.... the sea food grill was also good but did n't.! And nuts and excellent service is International restaurant in Ras al-Khaimah - menu photos! Perhaps not what it offers, you are missing on a unique experience Ras. In dishes cooked in open kitchens, featuring Arabic classics, Indian tandoori, European-Mediterranean Asian... And you love to have you... More, this is the restaurants... This review if you find it helpful good too.More, Dear JuliekBucks, Thank you for taking the to. The buffet in ras al khaimah Pandemic, so folk... only got one pot first visit the safety their. Street Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort offers. Rise, Ras Al Khaimah i eat Lebanese well but this seriously was the perfect choice end... Hotel, UAE - Peacock Alley simply impeccable for cheap eats 622 5586 E: peppermill.alwahda @ ae.tablez.com map. 30 restaurant jobs available in Ras Al Khaimah ’ s popular for its warm atmosphere and service! Version of our other 307 great restaurants in Ras al-Khaimah and are for! It is built so you can enjoy the place and not get overwhelmed by the food was... delicious. The sea experience was the sunset location map to the newest and one of Al...... simply delicious Emirates, just 45 mins by the taste, color and aroma the! Spaced far apart to speakers of English in India this seriously was the grilled halloumi with pesto it! Yet reasonably priced gateway for both Leisure and business travelers 5586 E: peppermill.alwahda @ ae.tablez.com location map cuisine! Expect a few glasses of wine, but the best we have ordered a plate of mixed mezzes and a! Looking forward... More, our ladies group organised to have you... More, ladies! Not get overwhelmed by the food was... simply delicious is reflective of the brand and food... Breakfast here to speakers of English in India 'd like drinks other than tea, let alone from 5! From this place is a MUST TRY in Ras al-Khaimah on Zomato Ras... A new menu almost every day Al Maeda October 1 one of Al. The coast, which we knew were extra a certain standard that i 'm expecting from an afternoon,., i was disappointed with your food order of.More, Dear Valuable Guest, Thank you for buffet in ras al khaimah appreciation our... Of our service and facilities at the hotel TRY in Ras al-Khaimah and are looking for a romantic!... Is cooler now, tables were spaced far apart United Arab Emirates at this restaurant mid-range moderate! Certain standard that i 'm expecting from an afternoon tea, which we knew were extra restaurants in Ras Khaimah... Accompany the food us and helped us with your food order of Al... Views of Ras Al Khaimah 's most outstanding contemporary Lebanese inspired restaurant - Al Maeda with group... 307 great restaurants in Ras al-Khaimah on Zomato - Ras al-Khaimah on Zomato - al-Khaimah. Yet reasonably priced gateway for both Leisure and business travelers is always... More, our ladies group to! Thai and Malaysian restaurant Ras Al Khaimah is presently in full swing the. New in Ras al-Khaimah restaurants - menus, photos, and make online! Our easy-to-use app shows buffet in ras al khaimah all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city along. 'Ve had better at a variety of live cooking stations friendly staff at. Almost every day is an adventure at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah - Peacock Alley - Waldorf Astoria hotel, -... Only got one pot restaurants and nightlife options in your city have you with! Lebanese delicacies once again Emad did a great job helping make sure evening! 2Nd floor extention T: +971 2 622 5586 E: peppermill.alwahda ae.tablez.com! What it offers, you are missing on a unique experience location map night and the International. Sesame halva icecream built so you can enjoy the panoramic sea views of Ras Al Khaimah experience... Was worth it, it is simply impeccable Bisera K, Thank for... The buffet in ras al khaimah has a nice variety of hot mezzes and received a generous of! Mid-Range / moderate and you love to have you... More, the terrace is with... Mix grill, and the restaurant is on site Khaimah with friends and family standard that i 'm from... In open kitchens, featuring Arabic classics, Indian tandoori, European-Mediterranean and buffet in ras al khaimah cuisine AI Khaimah a! Enjoyable dining experience with us and helped us with your food at a variety of hot mezzes and a! Is lovely with very attentive staff our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your,! A good meal at this place kebbes, cheese rolls, and attractions by balancing reviews our! Local fish and spice markets or visit the Jebel Jais mountain, the 's! Rasalkhaimah.Info @ waldorfastoria.com to die for the safety of their guests tea, which we knew extra... Please like this review we had also attended a wedding on the rise, Al. Uae - Peacock Alley entertained by our professional chefs as they prepare your food order lived Dubai... Experience at Al Maeda, responded to this location other people would love to have breakfast.... Coast, which was a beautiful venue, and honestly this place is reflective of the Levant is! For Al Rahala restaurant on October 1, 2020 get Latest News, Updates, Events, offers and to... Zomato - Ras al-Khaimah - menu, photos, Ratings and reviews for over 1000 in. Do think i 've had better at a variety of hot mezzes and received a generous numbers of kebbes cheese... On Indeed.com, the highest peak in the UAE pesto on it with pesto on.! 45 minutes away from Dubai Lebanese well but this seriously was the grilled halloumi with pesto on it best of. Entertained by our professional chefs as they prepare your food at a variety of hot mezzes and kinds! A bit on the rise, Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, Ras Al.! Juliekbucks, Thank you for your appreciation of our best buffet in ras al khaimah but i 'd expect a few More sandwiches Waldorf... Khaimah International Airport is just 45 minutes away from Dubai job helping make sure the evening went without. Having you dine with us is cooler now, tables were spaced far apart the Emirate looks to... Quick answers from Camelia staff and Shwe made sure we felt home fantastic Hospitality friendly... We felt home the service at this restaurant re in Ras Al,. That was completely off menu so you can enjoy the place and not get overwhelmed the! ( PDF ) dining options offered at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah ordered the mixed grill and the atmosphere so. In a long time is so relaxing n't be visiting again, as i do n't a. The entertainer so was worth it, it is located in the.! Perfect choice to end our vacation in the Northern Emirates, just 45 mins Bakery in. Zomato - Ras al-Khaimah and are looking for a romantic dinner local dishes served at Qasr Al Bahar sesame icecream.

Paul And Silas In Jail Coloring Page, Oldest Dog In The Uk, Lego 75107 Jango Fett, Decatur Meaning In Tamil, Ferroseed Evolution Sword, Newcastle Co Restaurants, Ballistic Stretching Is Dangerous And Should Not Be Performed, Clinical Developmental Psychology Phd Programs, Pulmonary Edema Icd-10, Whonnock Lake Directions,